Parallels is pleased to announce that Parallels Plesk Panel 9.5 Early this week. label Hosting has Upgraded Plesk panels from 8.6 to 9.5.
What's New in 9.5:
1. SpamAssassin 3.3.1 support — now the Panel distribution includes the latest version of the SpamAssassin anti-spam solution.
2. Support for new hypervizor virtualization solutions: the Panel operates in environments created with KVM and Parallels Server 4 Bare Metal.
3. Free migration, installation and upgrade assistance — to help our customers start using Parallels Plesk Panel 9.5, Parallels provides free support for migration, installation and upgrade of the Panel.
4. PCI Compliance — Parallels Plesk Panel can be made compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This can be achieved by running a special PCI compliance resolver utility and additional tuning of system components, as described in the document Achieving PCI Compliance for Servers Managed by Parallels Plesk Panel 9.5. The document is available at http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk...pliance-guide/.
5. Compatibility with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 — Parallels Plesk Panel is now compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
6. Google Services for Websites support (beta) — Parallels Plesk Panel 9.5 can now be integrated with Google Services for Websites. To learn more, refer to Parallels Plesk Panel 9.5 Administrator's Guide at http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk...uide/64635.htm.
IMPORTANT: Currently, this functionality is provided in the Beta state for testing purposes only. Do not try using in a production environment.
7. More virtualization solutions supported: Parallels Plesk Panel 9.5 can operate in virtual environments created by the following virtualization solutions: Parallels Virtuozzo Containers, Microsoft Hyper-V, Xen, and VMWare. There are special licensing options for Parallels Panel software operating inside virtual environments. For more information about licensing options, contact your vendor or call Parallels sales team. The phone numbers are listed at http://www.parallels.com/contact/.
8. Upgraded components: phpMyAdmin was upgraded to the version 2.9.11, IceWarp (Merak) Mail Server to the version 10, Bind DNS server to the version 9.4.3-P4, PHP to the version 5.2.13, and Horde Application Framework to the version 3.3.6.
9. Dr. Web antivirus component goes under the name Parallels Premium Anitivirus.
10. Backup utility enhancement — It is now possible to specify an arbitrary temporary folder as a command-line parameter.
11. Operation of Plesksrv.exe component was stabilized.
Thank's for your support.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution