How to Change the password on an FTP account?
It is a good idea to regularly change your password. You should always change your password if you think someone else has access to your FTP account.
To change a password on an FTP account:
1. Click on the Ftp Manager button on the home page.
2. Click on the FTP Accounts link.
3. Click on the Change Password button.
4. Enter the new password in the New Password field.
5. Click on the Change button.
Was this answer helpful?
An FTP account creates a folder on the public_html level of your site that allows external users...
This tutorial will show you how to use FileZilla to upload your website. FileZilla is a powerful...
How To Use CuteFTP For FTP File Transfers Are you're new to FTP and wondering how to...
In order to use FTP, you'll need an FTP client. The two most popular clients are CuteFTP and...
No, for security purpose we do not support anonymous FTP.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution